slideshow and video

January 19th, 2008 · 6 Comments

Here’s a slideshow of images taken in Newport and Hampton. I’ll include this video BUT only with a disclaimer:

This footage is from the first kite session of this trip. The riding is sub-par, the video is handheld, and the lighting is overhead. I can assure you that what you’re viewing here will end up on the editing room floor. So consider this the deleted scenes from the special features of a unreleased DVD.

-Ben

Tags: Ben's blog

• 1 billy d // Jan 19, 2008 at 9:50 pm

cool slideshow and enjoy your writing, sounds and looks like it’s going well..how are the chicks?

• 2 Charles Logue // Jan 20, 2008 at 1:11 am

Dear Vacationers Well that is it for me, I’m giving notice next week, quiting my job, throwing away my coat, all routine responbililities and becoming a sailor with toys, in a warm environment. Your pictures and words are working me bad. Just so you know, the viewer experience was very different when you guys were stuck in New England and repair work dominated the agenda. Now that the wind and camera are working, some jealousy is beginning to creep in. So torture me some more with photos and words because all we have here is zero wind and washboard surf. ENJOY!! Charles

• 3 Lars Olson // Jan 20, 2008 at 11:35 am

Sandor and I have purchased our tickets to the BVI’s so get that shopping list together. We arrive Feb 8…..and look forward to seeing you guys, and
    enjoying a bit of paradise. Keep the updates and pictures coming and we will live virtual until we get there. Have a good one. Lars

• 4 kyber // Jan 21, 2008 at 11:53 am

Sweet dudes, we can’t wait to hang out and have some fun times together. I’m sure we will be able to think of a couple of things to bring down, hope all is good back home and it will be great to see my friends again.

• 5 Justin(Pusha) // Jan 21, 2008 at 12:47 pm

it looks really nice out there. Have Fun!

• 6 Jamie // Jan 23, 2008 at 6:18 pm

…its all rain here this week in SB…windsurfed in rain and southeast wind…cold..with a 5m wetsuit and silver bullet head gear. My feet froze! Still, its always worth getting in the water! Have fun and find the killer white sand beach with a reef breaking on the outside! Stay safe! JD